To those of you who have been following along, I am a three-way partner in a new water technology company called Glanris. On May 17th of this year, Glanris will officially begin conducting business. We have been blessed to secure a team of formidable investment partners and have laid the groundwork with many of the world’s top water treatment providers to place our media into the field and also to begin testing them on a wide array of water contamination problems.
I am now at liberty to give out some of the juicy details of what we are doing. In the meantime, Please visit our start-up website by clicking on the Glanris logo at the top of this page.
As you will read, our group, led by inventor Doctor L. Yu Lin (Louie) has developed a new, multifunctional water filtration media that begins with rice husks. The exciting news is that Glanris media offers the same properties as Granular Activated Carbon with the additional properties of ion-exchange resin. The ramifications of this media will forever change the way the world obtains safe water. Some of our most impressive features and benefits are listed below.
- Add value and revenue for farmers who currently earn little or no revenue from the throw-away husks
- Deliver the world’s first totally green water filtration media
- Reduce the worlds’ carbon footprint by eliminating fossil-fuel-based water treatment technologies
- Make clean water a possibility in the poorest, most polluted sources in the world
- Create new home water filters that provide greater water security than ever before
- Allow treatment/purification of water sources previously believed to be untreatable
- Provide faster, non-toxic, economical solutions to pollution cleanup and remediation
Over the next few months, we will build our first production/testing facility in Memphis, TN. We anticipate rapid growth and the addition of some new jobs that will teach valuable water skills and allow individuals to enter the wonderful and ever-growing field of water technology.
These are exciting times for us, and I hope you guys will stay tuned.