The primary focus of Water Is The New Gold is to help, industry, communities, water technology start-ups and municipalities make informed decisions when it comes to matters of water, energy, waste, utilization of resources and the environment.
- The General Public Job #1 – Sixty-Five million Americans drank contaminated water last year. The uncertainty about our drinking water is at an all-time high but honest information about our water is still hard to find. Through product reviews, lab analysis and product testing we help you to achieve safe water.
- Water Industry Startups – We help develop effective, market-desirable products , provide strategic market and technology analysis, identify the competitive environment, and provide investors a proper analysis of new startup viability and potential.
- Industry – We bring together the best individual components to provide turn-key water and waste-water systems that have the smallest possible carbon footprint, use less energy, water, and chemicals, and operate more safely with the absolute minimum in operator maintenance.
- Municipalities – Our specialty is helping water-rich cities attract new industry. By presenting comparative cost-benefit analyses for specific industrial processes, we provide municipalities the tools to compete in the ever-growing critical water-shortage dialog.
Our web address “water is the new gold” is reflective of how important water has become worldwide. For those communities blessed with ample freshwater, our 30+ years of experience in water technology facilitates the ability to communicate those benefits to the world.
- The Threat Of Contamination – Neighborhoods and communities face water contamination threats from both clean and polluting businesses opening nearby. Solar farms, fracking operations, wind farms and other so-called renewable technologies all present
Water Is The New Gold stands ready to help communities uncover every truth and concern that purveyors of these technologies would rather stay unknown and hidden. Through seminars, classes and working with communities to put together the proper information, we are the perfect partner in helping your community reject unwanted industrial intruders.
- Expert Witness/Litigation consulting services – We provide the most in depth, clever and thorough analysis available in matters of water-based litigation. We uncover what is hidden to the untrained eye.